Showing all 2 results
Vape Coils & Warranty
Manufacturers do not offer any warranty on coils, and its normal to see the odd bad one. If you feel you have two in a row not functioning as expected, please contact and return if a D.O.A. issue. After testing, we will replace if we find the same issue with a sealed, unused coil, from the returned pack.
Vaporizer Coil Care Tips from the Captain:
- Always prime your coils before use for longer coil life.
- Check your E-Liquid level regularly to avoid a “Dry Hit” – it can happen to the best!
- If you vape with no E-Liquid you will burn the cotton, you will know about it, and there is no way back except a new coil.
- *Please check your Electronic Liquid Vape Device is compatible with the coil type before ordering, especially with temperature controlled coils and very low Sub Ohm coils.
- *Please read our Battery safety guide and do your research before using any vaporizer coils needing an advanced battery.
If you do not see what you need, feel free to drop us a line. We may have stocks in the engine room. Captain Vapour NZ. ⚓