Kangertech Cupti Vaporizer Background
While we see the Kangertech CUPTI vaporizer almost two years old, we are still yet to find any other device to compete in its ability to be hardy enough for the outdoor worker, deliver the perfect intermediate vape, house replaceable 18650 batteries for instant full power and take a knock. We supply vapes for the function required by the owner. This is still one of our bestselling devices at Port Motueka.
Kangertech CUPTI Vaporizer Features
- 5.0ml Capacity Internal Pyrex Tank (extra protection from knocks)
- All in one device
- 75W output (40W is standard running for the unit)
- Replaceable & rechargeable 18650 battery capable (not supplied – required for power)
- Replaceable Pyrex glass (always stocked at Captain Vapour)
- Temperature Control
- Durable surface furnishing
- Supports Mouth to Lung (MTL) and Direct to Lung (DL) inhaling.
- USB Charging Cable x 1
- CLOCC(SS 0.5ohm) × 1
- CLOCC(NiCr 1.5ohm) × 1
- Manual × 1
*This kit contains no extra coils, no Battery and no E-Liquid. Add them to your order above as required.
Further Kanger CUPTI Vaporizer detail
The Kangertech CUPTI Vaporizer is a variable wattage and temperature control mod with a built-in tank. Among its outstanding features are 75W max power, 5ml liquid capacity, replaceable atomizer, replaceable battery, replaceable drip tip, replaceable glass, and adjustable airflow.
Although it does not come with an RBA option, the Kangertech CUPTI is versatile enough to support both MTL and DL vaping styles. The Kanger CUPTI Vaporizerstarter kit includes a pre-installed 0.5Ω SS316L CLOCC for direct-lung users and an extra 1.5Ω NiCr CLOCC for those who prefer a mouth-to-lung experience. (We also stock 1.0Ω NiCr CLOCC Coils for a stronger Mouth to Lung Experience.) The Kangertech CUPTI works best with CLOCC 0.5ohm coils running @ 25 – 40W with 6MG Heavy VG E-Liquid, used as an intermediate direct lung vape.
Captain Vapour’s advice and field research from clients
- If you can’t make it to us to try a Kangertech CUPTI, finding your perfect setup for vaping, or unsure you can handle a 0.5ohm direct lung to start, go with 1ohm CLOCC coils to start with 6mg or 12mg VG Heavy E-Liquid, then when the 1ohm coils run out after six weeks or so, try the 0.5ohm coil that comes with the unit. You may be ready to switch up, able to drop the NIC to 3mg or 6mg VG Heavy due to the extra vape experience delivery. By doing this you have adapted from starter to intermediate vaping without having to buy two vape units!
- We still use our two year old vintage Kangertech CUPTI and alas, it has seen better days. If you need extra protection, or want it to look good again, try a CUPTI silicone sleeve. We gave our wench a new lease of life and reward her with 6mg VG Captain Vapour’s Unicorn Vomit.
- We always advise new clients to try the unit for a week and think about owning a dedicated 18650 battery charger such as the Efest LUC S2, along with a spare 18650 battery. Not only does this help your 18650 batteries last longer by correctly charging them, it gives you a new ability to swap and go for instant power!!
- Always carry any spare batteries in an 18650 battery case. Batteries are very dangerous unboxed in your pockets.
- We stock replaceable CUPTI Pyrex glass. If your CUPTI does manage to take a bash, its not over yet!
Kangertech CUPTI Build
Measuring only 82mm by 50mm by 22.5mm, the CUPTI is one of the smallest devices in the all-in-one category.
The chassis is made of aluminum zinc alloy which gives it a lightweight and sturdy profile. One side of the mod features a built-in Pyrex glass tank that can store up to 5ml of e-juice while on the opposite side is a round fire button and the patented battery vent that you see in all KangerTech mods. Both sides of the CUPTI are curved smoothly for an ergonomic and comfortable vape all day.
Mounted on top next to the drip tip are two adjustment buttons (plus and minus) and an OLED screen. Instead of a narrow strip on the side, the CUPTI display is a big, highly visible square that shows atomizer resistance, voltage, wattage, temperature, battery level, and vape mode.
The Pyrex glass tank is removable so you can run it under the faucet to completely remove the taste of your last e-liquid. In case it breaks, you can purchase a replacement from KangerTech. The static chimney, which is fixed to the top cap, can also be taken out for cleaning.
The airflow valve of the CUPTI is mounted right under the drip tip which allows you to cool the vapor before it reaches your mouth. Air is drawn by a pair of 10mm by 2mm adjustable horizontal slots drilled around the top cap and feeds down directly into the coil.
The Kanger CUPTI Vaporizer is compatible with CLOCC atomizers made of nichrome for variable wattage mode as well as CLOCC atomizers made of stainless steel for temperature control vaping.
Welcome to our two year old+, best selling vape unit for outdoor workers, who need an intermediate punch. The Kangertech CUPTI.
Kangertech CUPTI Use Tips
The Kangertech CUPTI units can see some flooding issues, but once you have nailed how to care for them we have over 200 happy clients that swear by them for their durability, shape, and function. We have the best knowledge in these bestselling units and always share our findings and accept all feedback.
Whenever you place a new coil in the unit or fill up the tank, when the atomizer is back in the unit and tightened in place ready to go, remove the mouthpiece and let it sit upside down for two minutes on a paper towel. (This sorts out the pressure and fixes most of the flooding issues if seen at all. If it floods there is air getting in somewhere on a seal and is the cause.)
It is tough to understand it all with a new unit, we always demonstrate and setup every one when sold at the Motueka Sunday Market.
If you are in need of assist, whether you purchased from us or not, we’re always happy to share our knowledge. Feel free to drop us a line from our contact page.
These are great units, and our research and experience sees these perfect for an intermediate use vape. We’re currently pestering Kangertech R&D to make a CUPTI AKD from client & Captain Vapour feedback.
Jon @ Captain Vapour.