General Terms & Conditions for using this website
- Captain Vapour products are restricted to adults, 18 years or older.
- These products are not to be used by children, breast feeding or pregnant women, or women who might become pregnant.
- Captain Vapour products are not being sold as smoking cessation devices nor advertised as such. If youâre seeking support to stop smoking, contact Quitline on 0800 778 778, or your own healthcare provider.
- Selected Captain Vapourâs products contain nicotine, which is highly addictive and can be harmful to your health. Consult your physician first if you have any health conditions.
- Please read through our information pages on Vaporizer, Battery and E-Liquid safety and use.
- Keep locked up and out of reach of children
- In case of accident or if you feel unwell seek medical advice immediately
- Not for use by pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- May contain nuts
- May be harmful if swallowed
- For over 18 use only
- Please use responsibly
- Made in New Zealand
- We will do our best to provide shipping to your country, but the legal status of vaporizer products is subject to change in any country at any time, and for thatÂ reason we encourage all internationalÂ clients to familiarize themselves with their local laws and regulations.
- Please note that when you orderÂ internationally you order at your own risk.Â We will pay for the product’s postage, but it is your responsibility to know your local laws and whether theÂ product will make it through your country’s Customs Authority.
- Customs are entitled to open, examine, or stop any package if it considers this appropriate.